Key Features and Benefits
- Provides a centralized system for entry, coordination and reporting of progress and performance information and data.
- Allows for both quantitative and qualitative measurement and provides a powerful workflow management tool in a single comprehensive Performance Management system. This improves the efficiency of data collection, reporting and the communication of the results and actions.
- Ability to allocate specific actions and tasks to responsible officers
- Qualitative comments can be made at all levels of reporting and those comments can be vetted, summarized for management reporting purposes. This is a big advantage over the traditional "spreadsheet" based solutions
- Intuitive interface provides the user with significant flexibility and increased utility.
- Totally web driven, reducing the administrative overheads
- Easily developed through all levels of organisation
- Able to integrate with other application or data sources
- Ability to expand in line with organisational needs
- Potential to reduce infrastructure cost with the Application Service Provider (ASP) model
- Greatly reduce the cost and time of measuring critical performance indicators
- Empower management and employees with access to "real time" information
- Rapidly respond to trends and ever changing circumstances to keep you ahead of the competition
- Inspires a shared vision and constancy of purpose
- Empowers employees and fosters teamwork, participation and motivation
- Integrates with all your enterprise legacy or transactional systems
- Users, through the on-line reports, have visibility of the data they provide as it passes through the Organisation
- An effective tool for managing business activities at the business unit level.
- Managers are able to create, assign and receive periodic reports against a range of tasks for their particular business unit
- An effective tool for demonstrating the benefits of initiatives made in the form of reform or efficiency programs at the divisional level
- The Organisation will have a means to capture critical information. This information would then be used to streamline operations and make adjustments in long-term planning to improve the overall performance of the Organisation
- Access to information through a range of reports useful to all levels of management.
- Users require minimal training to use the system, which can be mastered in a short space of time